Nighthawk is a Canadian-based gold exploration company with 100% ownership of a district-scale land position (222,203 acres or 899km2) within the Indin Lake Greenstone Belt, located approximately 200 km north of Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, Canada.
Nighthawk recently announced an updated mineral resource estimate (“2021 MRE”), which resulted in substantial increases to both Indicated and Inferred ounces.
Highlights of 2021 MRE:
- 2.3Moz (38.7 Mt @ 1.81 g/t, a 35% increase from 2020 MRE)
- Including 0.9Moz open pit resources (17.9 Mt @ 1.62 g/t, a 71% increase from 2020 MRE)
0.80Moz (11.5 Mt @ 2.13 g/t, a 60% increase from 2020 MRE)
Click here to view 2021 MRE Table and associated notes
The Company has refined the near-term goals and objectives and identified exploration targets that support the goal of substantially increasing the global resource base over the next two years, with a focus on near-surface mineralization.
The exploration plan has three main objectives:
- Resource expansion opportunities (5 deposits within the Colomac Centre and the Cass Zone, located within the recently optioned Kim & Cass Property)
- Greenfield exploration proximal to the main Colomac Deposit (“Colomac”); and
- Assess known targets to validate their probability of adding to the global resource base, particularly at Kim & Cass.
100% OWNERSHIP OF A DISTRICT-SCALE LAND POSITION WITHIN A FERTILE ARCHEAN GOLD CAMP
- Tier 1 jurisdiction with supportive Northwest Territory and First Nations governments
- Underexplored Archean gold camp, three times the size of the Timmins camp
- Numerous gold showings and deposits hosted within a variety of deposit settings
Learn more about operating in the NWT
RESOURCE EXPANSION OPPORTUNITIES
- Colomac Centre currently includes 5 known deposits (Colomac, Goldcrest, Grizzly Bear and the 24 and 27 deposits)
- Cass Zone has a non-compliant historical resource grading 2.66 g/t Au
- Targets will be drilled mainly along strike for additional in-pit resources
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE COLOMAC CENTRE & CASS ZONE
WELL SUPPORTED WITH AN EXPERIENCED TEAM
- Strong commitment from strategic partners and major shareholders supportive of the Company’s stated goals and objectives
- Experienced management team and board of directors with extensive mining and capital markets experience
Learn more about our team